Put an end to painful Plantar Fasciitis with Plantarcure
Helping relieve sufferers of their pain since 2010, Plantarcure has become the most trusted solution for plantar fasciitis.
In clinical trials 98% of users reported significant pain relief with 84% reporting faster healing with greater mobility.
The UK's top plantar fasciitis aid
Over seven years in development and helping sufferers since 2010, Plantarcure has helped tens of thousands regain their mobility.
Plantarcure is safe, cost effective and easy to use for both plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis. Conveniently rechargeable using a USB connection and providing 10 pre-programmed modes.
You can now make your purchase with complete confidence, thanks to our 100% money-back guarantee.
Why you can trust Plantarcure to help you
Plantarcure was developed by UK surgeon, Mr Ranjan Vhadra in 2010
Mr. Vhadra graduated in medicine from St. Bartholomew's Medical School in London. He's a practicing orthopaedic surgeon and also a member of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. When he's not operating or giving lectures to other surgeons, Mr. Vhadra works on finding treatments to bring relief to millions of people suffering from the condition.
Plantarcure came about through Mr. Vhadra's research as a trainee surgeon. Shockwave therapy has been around for a while, and there's been a lot of research on its effectiveness in medical literature. However, the treatment required big and expensive machines, making it only available in hospitals. But Mr. Vhadra, along with a small group of engineers, managed to shrink the electronics and make it portable for everyone. Now, Plantarcure is a user-friendly, safe, and effective device that many sufferers find incredibly helpful.
For many patients Plantarcure is a great way to manage their pain without relying on medication. It's available in multiple countries and has successfully helped thousands of sufferers.
Plantarcure was the winner of the 2009 Schroders Award for Innovation. The device has been selling to the UK and EU markets since 2010 and is now a more powerful and effective version of the original early version. Rechargable and moulded to fit the body it is now officially the fourth version of the device.
100% money back if not satisfiedReturn your Plantarcure unit if unsatisfied at any time in the first 14 days for a 100% refund. Plus...
Clinical papers and studies
- Pain alleviation by vibratory stimulation, Lundeberg et al, The Journal of Pain, 1984.
- Effect of vibratory stimulation on experimental and clinical pain, Lundeberg et al - Scandinavian Journal of Rehabilitative Medicine, 1988.
- Effects of vibratory stimulation on muscular pain threshold and blink response in human subjects, Pantaleo et al – Journal of Pain 1986.
- Vibration Anesthesia: Discussion.
- Vibratory stimulation for the alleviation of chronic pain, Acta Physiol Scand Suppl. 1983;523:1-51.
- Radial Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy Is Safe and Effective in the Treatment of Chronic Recalcitrant Plantar Fasciitis.
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in symptomatic heel spurs. An overview
Thousands of successful treatments with Plantarcure
Latest article from our medical team
What Does Plantar Fasciitis Surgery Entail?